Friday, December 23, 2011

Weekly Line Up - 12/23-12/29

Only 2 more days until Christmas!! I can't believe that it is here already... and no snow still! Makes me a little sad and it definitely is part of the reason that I can't believe that it is here already! Busy weekend planned and then a week of enjoying my kids. Usually we have a ton of plans, but I think that a week of vegging and being together sounds pretty good right about now! Have a fabulous Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Friday - Christmas at mom's - I'm bring Tastefully Simple Cheesy Chive Warm Dip Mix with Beer Bread
Saturday - Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza for our family Christmas lunch! Orange Juiced Pork Chops for Christmas Eve supper with a few of our family...
Sunday - I'm bring a cookie tray!
Monday - Brats on the grill
Tuesday - *Bacon Cheeseburger Rice
Wednesday - Taco Night
Thursday - Omelots
Friday - Roast

* New Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment